We are committed to giving history a future for all to enjoy and gain understanding. Can you; will you, help? Here are a few ways you may consider helping us meet and sustain our goals:
- Volunteer time or skills;
- Donate items for display
- Donate salable items for fundraisers
- Make Gifts of ٭ Bequests ٭ Real Estate
٭ Stocks and Bonds ٭Cash ٭Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Life Insurance Gifts
- Specify a certain percentage in your will
- Specify memorials in your obituary to the MOAM
Every single gift matters. Taken in the aggregate, all gifts, large and small, are essential to the overall goal. So join us at whatever level you can.
Your tax or estate planer may be able to show you ways to take tax advantages.
Miracle of America Museum is a non-profit charitable organization recognized by the IRS.
Gifts are tax-deductible
Please send request for membership, or donations to:
Miracle of America Museum
36094 Memory Lane